Reposting / Resharing my works?
Sharing is a good way to support me. So Thanks for that! I love and appreciate you when you share my work but as long as do it correctly. Please, notice these guidelines when reposting:
- Please, always tag & hashtag @golnaran / #golnaran at the beginning of your post;
- Please don’t put the tag at the bottom of the caption where it can’t be seen;
- Please, don’t use my work as your profile picture;
- Please, don’t edit my work in any way.
Brands & Business profiles?
They may share my work if it is only for showcasing it. Please, add correct credits and direct permalinks to my blog/Twitter/Instagram at the beginning of your post. Brands & Business profiles may not use my work if it’s for promoting or selling their things and neither if it implies any kind of endorsement from me.
Please, contact me if you wish to hire me.
All content included on this blog is the property of “Golnaran”, this blog’s author. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction, republish, re-blog, unauthorized use or duplication of this material/content without written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Sharing and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to “Golnaran” with appropriate and specific direction/direct and permanent link to the original content; but may not be posted, used, copied, sold, claimed or reproduced elsewhere.
Respect for copyright is much appreciated.
How to order?
For ordering, collaboration and all business-related requests please contact me.
I accept commission artworks (illustration, fabric & collage, installation & creative photography).
- The prices are different and depends on each work/project.
- I will send a high resolution picture/file of any of my published artworks you wish, with one watermarked logo as my artistic sign, via email. JPEG and PDF are available.
- All my artworks are original – from design to render – and all my pics are taken by smart phone.
- I’ll appreciate introducing me as the artist of the work at the end, with sharing and direct links, provided that full and clear credit is given to “Golnaran” (as my artistic name) or my real name, with appropriate and specific direction/direct and permanent link to the original content/my blog/my Instagram account; but may not be posted, used, copied, sold, NFTs, claimed or reproduced elsewhere.
- I’ll appreciate if you send for me a real signed copy of your book with snail mail/cargo, as a part of my commission at the end, for my small personal library.
Selling main works?
“WordPress” – just like as YouTube, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, Flickr, Pinterest, Etsy,… – is censored whole through the geography which I come from. I have to use special software/proxy/VPN which disables most parts of WordPress and its branches automatically. Most of those useful options and tools that you can use in your WP reader or dashboard, don’t work for me. I with a censored WordPress[dot]com blog/account can not write comment on self hosted WP blogs. I really don’t know how to fix technical problems. WordPress is the only powerful, elegant, beautiful, safe and eternal platform I can access. I try my best to do everything correctly but if you notice some disorders here, in WP reader, comments, etc.; I hope you can understand me. Please feel free to drop a note for me to remind anything seems wrong. If I had better facilities, the results were much better.
(Blogging games, Blog Hops, Tagging Memes) Awards policy?
I am really always honored and delighted when someone expresses appreciation for my artworks or blog. With my special THANKS to Dear Fantastic bloggers for nominating me for blogging awards; unfortunately I can’t join. So this blog, no longer participates in blogging awards, blog hops, tagging memes, etc.
> This page will be updated.