“And There Was No Place For The Old Yellow Jackal In My Dream”,
Original artwork, Color pencil, 30×21 cm, © Golnaran.
- First of all, my special THANKS to Dear “Sandy“, for nominating me for “Real Neat Blog Award”; and Dear “mfbukhari“, for nominating me for “Versatile Blogger Award”. I’m really so happy and honored. Great thanks from the deepest part of my heart! I like “Awards” and enjoy them. But I am too busy and don’t have enough time, unfortunately. I am so sorry I couldn’t find the time to join.
- I wish I could write the special poem-alike line / rhyme repeated just like an ear-worm in my dream as the title. Any corrections are warmly welcomed, as always.
- The instrument shown in the illustration is “Setar“.
- Have you ever check out the “wings” tag in WordPress Reader? It’s great. I don’t mean all of the posts and always, of course. But I’ve found some of the bests there.
- I should mention just right here that one of the WORST tags in WP-Reader is “music“; so-so messy, noisy, turbulent and sometimes really UNACCEPTABLE.
- And if you know or follow a great and not ordinary “tag” in WP-Reader and want to share it with me please let me know in comment section. I am always looking for great new tags to follow. Please, feel free to comment more than once if you have several links to different tags.